What is Biola Youth Academics?
A valuable resource to the homeschooling community since 1996, Biola Youth Academics is a supplementary education program for K–12 home educated students through Biola University, a Christian university with over 100 years of faithful service and doctrinal integrity.
- Offerings that fit a variety of schedules, providing a tailor-made academic experience where parents are in the driver’s seat.
- Courses available on-location throughout Southern California and online.
- Challenging, engaging classroom opportunities in a Christian environment with a healthy and supportive environment for interaction with peers, adults, and other families.
- Invested faculty with a passion for their students.
- Strengthened writing skills and styles.
- On-campus lab sciences in a classroom setting.
- The equipping of students for improved college entrance exam scores.
- Academic guidance for parents.
- Syllabi, quarterly summaries, and grade reports for academic accountability.
- Academically rigorous courses presented from a Biblical worldview.
- More than fifteen years serving the homeschool community.
- Alumni that go on to excel as university students