Torrey Academy: New This Spring!
Complement your education with Torrey Academy's Economics and the City of God course, designed to help students learn about and wrestle with questions based on economics and human use of God-given resources.
- Learn the basic concepts of money, finance, and economy
- Study economics in history
- Understand how the economy affects individuals
- Learn how economic policy is formed
- Consider the virtue in varying systems
- Study what Jesus and church fathers said about money
- Leave class more thoughtful citizens of both the City of Man and the City of God
Registration closes Jan 16.
Who: Students grades 10-12
When: Spring 2014
Where: La Mirada, Yorba Linda and Online
Cost: Tuition $270, Materials fee $22