Spring Preview Day
February 16-17, 2014
Spring Preview Day is a two-day event where students and parents have the chance to explore different parts of the Biola community. You'll spend time checking out classes, meeting and chatting with students and faculty, worshiping at a weekly praise chapel, and touring the campus. Students are also invited to spend the night in a residence hall so they can experience dorm life firsthand.
The event also includes Admissions and Financial Aid sessions where you can get your questions answered.
Biola Youth Academics student may attend for just $10! If you have any questions, please contact our office at (562) 944-0351 x5353.
Students interested in applying to the Torrey Honors Institute may register for the Torrey Honors Tea & Information Session Reception by calling (562) 906-4555 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Separate registration is required and space is limited for this portion of the event.
To register for Spring Preview Day, BYA students should call 562-777-4087 or register online. All other students should click the button below.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation packet at the email address you registered with, including an event schedule, directions to campus, and the release and medical consent form.
If at any time you have questions about the event, please call the Admissions Events Assistant at (562) 944-0351 ext. 5353.Register now!
For more information and a complete event schedule, visit Biola University.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Spring Preview Day
- It only costs $10 per BYA student!
- Meet with college professors and begin to choose a career path.
- Experiencing college life, including the dorms and café, will encourage you to apply yourself NOW!
- Consider Biola and begin narrowing down your college choices.
- Have fun, Fun, FUN meeting other college and pre-college students.
- Get a taste of dorm life.
- Get a free t-shirt!
- Seminars are offered just for your parents.
- Worship with thousands of Christians during the chapel service.
- Make friends with students and professors who are passionate about impacting the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.