November 11 and 12, 2012
University Day is a two-day event where students and parents have the chance to learn more about Biola University by exploring different parts of the Biola community.
At University Day, you will:
- Spend time checking out classes
- Meet and chat with students and faculty
- Worship at chapel
- Attend Admissions and Financial Aid sessions
- Tour the campus
How You Can Attend
To register for University Day, click the button below. The fee for University Day is $25 per student and $20 per parent/adult, payable online.
If at any time you have questions about the event, please call the Admissions Events Assistant at (562) 944-0351 ext. 5353.
View the complete University Day schedule.
Homeschool Panel Session
As a part of University Day, don't miss the special panel session sponsored by Biola Youth Academics where you can hear from and ask questions of current Biola students who were homeschooled.
- Who: High school students who are homeschooled and their parents*
- When: Monday, November 12, 2012 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Where: Talbot East Banquet Room
Light Refreshments will be served!
*You do not have to register for University Day to attend the Homeschool Panel Session.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend University Day
- It only costs $25 per student and $20 per parent (payable online)!
- Meet with college professors and begin to choose a career path.
- Experience college life, including the dorms and café, will encourage you to apply yourself NOW!
- Consider Biola and begin narrowing down your college choices.
- Have fun, Fun, FUN meeting other college and pre-college students.
- Get a taste of dorm life.
- Get a free t-shirt!
- Seminars are offered just for your parents.
- Worship with thousands of Christians during the chapel service.
- Make friends with students and professors who are passionate about impacting the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.